ICEA MT5 GBPUSD Set File

Today I’m sharing the set file for GBPUSD using #ICEA Version 4.7 (MT5) and Version 2.5 (MT4). Minimum required deposit is 1,000 USD on ECN “Raw Spread” account.

Optimization was done based on the period of 3 years (From 06 August 2019 to 05 August 2022).

I used the Regulated Broker IC Markets as known with the quality of their data using MT5 backtester.

Please test the set file with your trading conditions first, and be aware that backtesting results is not a guarantee for the future. Always invest money you afford to lose.

If you like this set file, please consider registering with IC Markets by clicking on the banner below:

IC Markets

ICEA is exclusively available at mql5 market:
Buy Investment Castle EA Expert Advisor in the store selling algo trading systems
Buy Investment Castle EA MT4 Expert Advisor in the store selling algo trading systems

Set File: is the same set file used for EURUSD:
ICEA_MT5_EURUSD_1k.zip (3.4 KB)

Hi Ahmed Alaaeldin, You said to give GBPUSD set file but here EURUSD set file is given, please give GBPUSD set file.

Hello, you can optimize the set file available for GBPUSD. ll the required parameters are ticked already so you can run the optimizer right away.

can I use this EURUSD set file for GBPUSD pair? if I do not change any setting is it ok?

See if it will pass in the backtester or not. It could pass 3 months or 1 year or 3 years. The longer the better.